1. November 3rd Alabama at LSU: Starting with this weekend, look for a highly anticipated match-up against two teams that have both won the BCS National Championship in the past 5 years. LSU is known for finding a way to hit Alabama where it hurts, something other teams have not had any luck on. If LSU finds a way to deal Alabama their first loss, it would definitely throw several questions up in the air as to who will end up playing in the title game.
2. November 24 Notre Dame at USC: November 24th will be the season finale for quite a few teams, and an eventful day it shall be indeed. As for Notre Dame, their season finale won't be an easy one. Expect both the Fightin' Irish and the Trojans to come out looking to impress before bowl season begins. If Notre Dame doesn't have any slip up and if USC at least gives Oregon a run for its money, this game could hold more meaning than it may seem to at first.
3. November 24 Oregon at Oregon State: If Oregon hopes to make it to the BCS Championship came, they will need to handle instate rival Oregon State first. Look for this to be an electric, high scoring affair, which of course seems to describe the majority of matches involving Oregon.
4. November 24 Florida at Florida State: Florida will need to have an impressive November if they wish to undo the damage done by their 9-17 loss to Georgia. With Missouri being the only respectable team on their schedule prior to facing off with FSU, the Gators need to have a convincing victory in order to have any chance at getting back in on the title race. While on the other hand, Florida State finds themselves in a nearly identical predicament. Expect a lot of hyp to be surrounding this game.
5. November 24 South Carolina at Clemson: Both these teams had a feasible shot of being in the top 5 right now if they did not lose key games. Look for this season finale to be an intense one, as each team will most likely be in a situation that requires an impressive victory for one last final boost in the BCS rankings before bowl season begins.